What Are My Responsibilities?
Your tenancy agreement is a legal contract between you and Boston Mayflower.
Under the terms of your tenancy agreement:
- You are responsible for the behaviour of every person (including children and lodgers) and any animal, living in or visiting the Property. You are responsible for them in the Property, on surrounding land, in communal areas (such as stairs, lifts, landings, entrance halls, communal gardens, parking areas) and in the locality around the Property.
- You must not use or threaten to use menacing, abusive or violent behaviour nor cause a nuisance, annoyance or disturbance towards anyone living in, visiting or engaging in a lawful activity in the locality of the Property.
- You must not commit or threaten any form of harassment on the ground of race, colour, religion, sex, disability or sexual orientation which may, or is likely to, interfere with the peace and comfort, or cause offence to anyone living in, visiting or engaging in a lawful activity in the locality of the Property.
- We can ask a court for possession of the Property if you - or anyone living with you or visiting you - are convicted of using the premises or allowing them to be used for immoral or illegal purposes or , if you, your household or visitors commit an arrestable offence in or at the premises or in the locality of the premises
- You must not inflict or threaten violence or harass or use mental, emotional, physical or sexual abuse against anyone who lives with or visits you.
If you have any questions about your responsibilities or obligations as a tenant, please contact us.