Welcome home! With Boston Mayflower’s Supported Housing, you can make yourself at home and enjoy the privacy of your own home, in a secure environment with 24-hour support if you need it. If you are at least 55 years of age, or need some extra support to maintain your independence, our supported housing could be the answer for you.
A Boston Mayflower Supported Home offers:
- Independence: Self-contained apartments with a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- Purpose-built apartments: Designed to meet your needs now and in the future. (Could use more information on this. I don’t understand what “purpose-built” means.)
- Great locations: In the heart of the community. Be close to everything you need.
- 24-hour support: Access support around the clock with our Lifeline Services.
- Assistance: Help finding the best local services including healthcare, leisure and social activities.
- Community: Communal areas and regular social activities make getting to know the neighbours as simple as leaving the house.
Our schemes are specifically designed to enable you to live independently by combining comfortable homes with a unique blend of support, friendship and activities. You will benefit from communal lounges for social events, shared laundry rooms, a lift, secure door entry systems, emergency alarms, gardens and guest room facilities.
Visit Boston Mayflower housing today and make yourself right at home!
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call 0300 3655000 or email email@example.com