[Skip to content]

Search our Site
Boston Mayflower Limited

A number of organisations can give you advice on both benefits and debts.

  • Citizens Advice Bureau. There are many local bureaux but you can make an appointment  at the one nearest you by phoning 08444 994199, Mon-Fri 10.00am to 3.00pm. You can also visit the CAB website www.adviceguide.org.uk.

  • Community Legal Advice. This service, run by the Legal Services Commission, aims to ensure people can get good legal advice and information on a wide range of subjects including benefits and debt. Tel. 0845 3454345, Mon-Fri 9.00am to 6.30pm or see their website www.communitylegaladvice.org.uk

  • Shelter. A charitable organisation which specialises in housing advice. Telephone 0808 8004444, Mon-Sun 8.00am to 8.00pm or visit their website www.shelter.org.uk. Here you will find information on things like housing benefit, other benefits, crisis loans and help to buy furniture and essentials.



There are plenty of places where you can get advice. All you have to do is take that first step and make contact.


Whatever you do,

Don’t bury your head in the sand.

Problems don’t go away.