[Skip to content]

Search our Site
Boston Mayflower Limited

Money Problems

If you have money problems you need to get answers to questions like:

Are you claiming all the benefits you can?

What other financial help can you get?

Which debts are most important?

What can you afford to pay to clear the debts?

Where to Get Advice

Where you go for advice depends on your circumstances, whether you want to talk to people face to face or by telephone, whether you have access to the internet and what exactly you want to know.

All Boston Mayflower housing staff will try to give you general advice to help you decide what to do and if we can’t provide the answers, we will pass you on to someone who can.

Our benefit liaison officer who specialises in Housing Benefit is based at Chantry House (3 Lincoln Lane, Boston; tel: 0300 365 5000) and will be happy to talk to you.

Listed below are specialist organisations who can offer free, in-depth advice.



There are plenty of places where you can get advice. All you have to do is take that first step and make contact.


Whatever you do,

Don’t bury your head in the sand.

Problems don’t go away.